- Once you have created an account, login via artists.amazon.com
- Select ‘New Releases’ on the left-hand side of the page. This tab will list all your upcoming releases.
- Click the ‘Pitch’ button on your chosen release.
- If this is a multi-track single, EP or album, please select a focus track.
- On the first page of the form ‘The Basics’, please include a summary of the track/ focus track along with any relevant marketing drivers you think will give this release a push. ‘Why are you pitching this song’ (1000-character limit).
- Select up to three genres provided from the dropdown. Choose whether the recording is an original, remix, live or cover, then you can select whether there are lyrics. If you select ‘Yes’ enter the primary language of these lyrics.
- Page two ‘More Info’, you can search and include up to three artists that you think have a similar sound. Next, include the country in which most of your listeners are located. You have various options for ‘song moods’ & ‘song categories’ and you can choose up to three
- Finally, on the last page, you can review all the information you have entered and ‘Submit’ when you’re happy.
Any Amazon Music playlist & station coverage for the artist will appear in the Programming tab under Reports in Amazon Music for Artists and you can filter results by dates.
Read our blog post to get started using Amazon Music for Artists.