If you’re an existing client of Absolute Label Services, you can find all resources & specifications for digital releases below:
What files do you require to release my music?
In order to release your music on Digital Service Platforms (DSPs), we require the following:
- The completed Metadata
- Mastered Audio Files
Download the metadata template:
- Click here to download the Absolute Metadata Submission Form
- Send the completed metadata to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Got questions about metadata? Email Us
What format should my artwork be & how do I send you it?
- RGB Colour Mode
- 1:1 Aspect Ratio (Square)
- 4000×4000 pixels
- 300DPI (if possible)
- Please email your artwork to email@example.com and CC your label manager
What format should my audio be & how do I send you it?
- 44.1kHz (Minimum)
- 16 Bit (Minimum)
- Please zip files into an archive and upload your audio here, ensuring that the zipped file is clearly labeled
- To zip a file on macOS: Select all files, right-click, then click Compress…
- To zip a file on Windows: Select all files, right-click, then click Send to… and choose Compressed folder
- Alternatively please send via WeTransfer or your preferred upload partner to firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I have Mastered For iTunes (MFIT) Masters?
- Please send the 24 Bit mastered WAV files
- Be sure to inform us the audio meets MFIT requirements
- If submitting Mastered For iTunes files, please send 24 bit masters & inform us which accredited Mastering House/Engineer worked on the project
- Please follow the above instructions on zipping & delivering these files to us
Need to deliver a video to iTunes?
- Please fill out the metadata form and mark the asset as a video in the “Track Type” column
- Please send the following information to your video director/producer
- Encode using Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) codec
- Frame Dimensions: 1920×1080
- Frame Rate: Minimum 23.98 frames per second
- Data Rate: Between 80mbps – 220mbps
- 16 or 24 bit
- Little Endian
- Upload your video file(s) here
- Please note that all videos require additional encoding at point of delivery, so as long as your video file is HD we will likely be able to work with it
- We require a 4 week lead time on video submissions due to iTunes’ strict criteria and quality assurance process
Still want to know more?
If you have any further questions please contact your label manager or email email@example.com