In an effort to support the global community during the COVID-19 pandemic Spotify has launched the ability to link through to fundraising causes directly from artist profiles.
The new Artist Fundraising Pick feature allows fans to donate money via CashApp, GoFundMe, PayPal or to one of Spotify’s charity partners.
How to add your Artist Fundraising Pick:
- Log in to Spotify for Artists using your web browser.
- Go to Home.
- Click Get Started in the blue banner.
- Fill in the form and click Submit.
- After a short approval delay your Artist Fundraising Pick will go live.
- Artist Fundraising Pick can be used to raise money for artists themselves, their teams/crews, or a COVID-19-related initiative.
- Only ‘Admin’ team members can access Artist Fundraising Pick, those with ‘Editor’ or ‘Viewer’ access will not be able to access Artist Fundraising Pick.
- It’s currently not possible to remove an Artist Fundraising Pick once posted. To change or remove your Artist Fundraising Pick contact Spotify for Artists.
- Artist Fundraising Pick works independently to the existing Artist’s Pick feature. Artists have the ability to have both features active on their profiles at the same time.
For more information visit the Spotify for Artists blog.