This page covers artwork and video specs for Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Vevo & YouTube.
180 x 180px minimum. 800x800px or larger recommended. For best results use a square image.
851 x 315px
Video: H.264 video compression, high profile preferred, square pixels, fixed frame rate, progressive scan
Frames: 30fps max
Format: .mov or .mp4 container ideally with leading mov atom, no edit lists
Recommended Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1 / 4:3 / SDTV, 1.375:1 / film, 1.77 / 16.9 / HDTV, 1.85:1 / Film, 2:39:1 or 2:40:1 / Widescreen, no pillar boxing or letter boxing
Audio: Stereo AAC audio compression, 128kbps + preferred
File Size: Up to 1.75GB max
Bitrate: No limit to bitrate file if you’re using two pass encoding, as long as long as your file doesn’t exceed 1 GB. Otherwise, 8 megabits per second for 1080p and 4 megabits per second for 720p.
Length: 45 minutes max
400 x 400px
851 x 475px not all areas of the banner will be visible, download a template from Twelveskip.
- Files must not exceed 15MB
- Duration should be between 0.5 seconds and 30 seconds
- Dimensions should be between 32×32 and 1280×1024
- Aspect ratio should be between 1:3 and 3:1
- Frame rate should be 40fps or less
- Audio should be mono or stereo
The media platform is optimized to handle the specifications of video captured on mobile devices. Videos can only be imported using Twitter’s iPhone and iPad apps.
Spotify artwork is administered via Spotify for Artists. The platform is open to artists and their managers. You can request access here.
Once you have been granted access visit your artist’s profile using Spotify’s desktop application. You will see an ‘Edit Images’ button in the top right which can be used to update your profile artwork.
Images need to be at least 2660×1140. Please avoid using text or logos.
If you are not an artist or manager you can continue to upload artist images via Rovi here.
Absolute can administer your Apple Music/iTunes profile picture on your behalf.
A 1:1 ratio square and at least 2400×2400 pixels
A clean and clear representation of the artist
Free of any borders, logos, or website addresses
- Square and rounded images which render at 98 x 98 px
- We recommend uploading an 800 x 800 px image
- JPG, GIF, BMP or PNG (no animated GIFs)
- Do not upload pictures containing celebrities, nudity, artwork or copyrighted images, as this violates YouTube’s community guidelines.
Channel banners need to be 2560 x 1440px.
Banners are used across iOS, Android, Desktop and TV so you must make sure that any text/logos appear within the safe area. Please download a channel art template here.
- Compression Type: H.264
- Frame Rate: 30 is preferred. 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97 are also acceptable.
- Data Rate: Automatic
- Key Frames: Automatic
- Frame Reordering: Unchecked
- Format: AAC
- Constant Bit Rate
- Size: Choose the original size of the video
- “Prepare for Internet Streaming”: Fast Start