A Utopia Music company, Absolute Label Services is one of the most established label services companies in the world and successfully reuniting musicians with their unpaid royalties is part of what we do.
Our dedicated Neighbouring Rights team offers a personal and bespoke service and we are excited to now be looking for a self-motivated individual to join the Absolute family, based in London.
You would be responsible for researching and administering the recording claims on behalf of our artists and assisting with claims research for multiple international Neighbouring Rights Societies, in an admin-based full-time role.
WHAT DOES A NR SENIOR CLAIMS AND RESEARCH SPECIALIST DO?
● Responsibility for claims, research, and registrations with the collection societies.
● Monitoring and submitting evidence on the society databases.
● Managing and resolving collection society conﬂicts
● Assisting with system onboarding of new clients and repertoire.
● Building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with creatives, record labels, and societies
● Liaising with technical departments regarding various processes and improvements to internal systems
● Assisting the department management with special projects and data management as required.
● The ability to create new systems to assist the team. Working in the London office at least one day per week
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
● Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and proﬁcient in all Microsoft Office functions
● Ability to handle, consolidate and streamline large volumes of data with efficiency and accuracy
● Great organisation and planning skills and the ability to work with key deadline dates
● 3 years plus previous experience in the Neighbouring Rights area
● Attention to detail and ability to work accurately and independently, as well as part of a team.
● Ability to grow and adapt to a fast-paced, high-growth organisation
● Well-developed customer service /client-facing skills.
● A passion for music
WHAT WE’LL GIVE YOU
● Salary: on application
● Hybrid working with at least one office day per-week (our office is in Wimbledon, London).
● 20 bookable days of paid annual leave, in addition to bank holidays and the Christmas period.
● Continuous courses and training covering both your immediate role and the wider music industry.
● Income Protection
● Critical Illness
● Life Assurance
● Optional Medical Insurance (taxable)
● Optional Medical Cash Plan (taxable)
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV (or equivalent) to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title ‘NR Senior Claims and Research Specialist’ in the subject line.
The closing date for applications is Friday the 26th August 2022. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a video call interview.
You’re welcome to apply to any of our roles regardless of your race, gender, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or parental responsibility. We are open to making reasonable adjustments to both the job spec and interview process to be fully inclusive and you’re welcome to let us know about these at any point during the recruitment process or in your initial CV email.