Job Vacancy: Campaign Coordinator
A Utopia Music company, Absolute Label Services is one of the most established label services companies in the world. It has a proven track record of powering successful campaigns and providing routes to market for a wide range of independent artists, managers and labels. The company’s diverse client base ranges from developing talent such as Jake Isaac, edbl and Au/Ra to household names including Deep Purple, Beverly Knight and McFly. Our dedicated team is the backbone of our world-class service and we’re currently looking for the newest member of the Absolute family.
WHAT DOES A CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR AT ABSOLUTE DO?
- Working closely alongside Absolute’s Label Management department and clients, co-ordinate the timely collection and delivery of assets to align with digital supply chain timelines.
- Working with Absolute clients and external teams, source promo information ahead of relevant digital sales timelines.
- Assist the Label Management department in delivering eye-catching pitches for our streaming partners, via our in-house digital sales platform.
- Assist in the planning and execution of online and traditional marketing campaigns.
- Working alongside Absolute’s sync partner, pitch suitable tracks for a variety of sync briefs, highlighting priority records where suitable.
- Responsible for pitching Absolute’s catalogue for monthly in-store retail playlist opportunities.
- Building products via our in-house delivery portal, Project Create – also helping our labels and partners with the platform where required.
- Creating smart links for release campaigns via our in-house platform, Slinky.
- Collect and analyse sales/market/playlist data and trends via platforms such as The OCC, Spotify for Artists, Apple Music for Artists, Chartmetric and more.
- Collaborate with 3rd parties with a view to forging own direct relationships in the future.
- Identify and assist in sourcing new artist and label business.
- Provide campaign updates to stakeholders when required.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience preferably working at a/with: record label, management company, label services or distributor.
- Understanding of various music industry sectors and functions: distribution, marketing, promotion, sync and neighbouring rights.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Comfortable communicating with clients and developing new relationships.
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task and prioritize when required.
- Curious self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of social media and its application within music.
- A passion for music and understanding of its current trends within pop culture.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Final Cut Pro an advantage, but not required.
- ‘I can fix that’ attitude.
WHAT WE’LL GIVE YOU
- A competitive salary.
- Hybrid working (our office is in Wimbledon, London).
- 20 bookable days of paid annual leave, in addition to bank holidays and the Christmas period.
- Private medical insurance and health plan.
- Continuous courses and training covering both your immediate role and the wider music industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV (or equivalent) to email@example.com referencing the job title ‘Campaign Coordinator’ in the subject line. You do not need to provide a cover letter.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 13th of November 2022. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a video call interview.
You’re welcome to apply to any of our roles regardless of your race, gender, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or parental responsibility. We are open to making reasonable adjustments to both the job spec and interview process to be fully inclusive and you’re welcome to let us know about these at any point during the recruitment process or in your initial CV email.