Absolute Label Services is currently seeking a focused and motivated Campaign Coordinator to join the Label Management team, based in our Wimbledon Village headquarters and working closely with various in-house departments and an eclectic roster of labels and artists, across a large variety of genres.
Reporting to the Head of Label Operations, your main role will be supporting our Label Managers across their label and artist accounts, playing a pivotal role in building the foundations of creative & commercially successful campaigns, working with the most exciting emerging and established projects, driving operational efficiency, company visibility and value. You will be a primary internal & external resource to clients and multiple teams within the business alike. You will be able to multitask, be organised, and well time-kept, whilst working to deadlines. The successful candidate will have experience working in a similar role and a passion for music and providing clients with a first-class service.
WHAT DOES A CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR AT ABSOLUTE DO?
- Assisting the Label Management department in delivering eye-catching pitches across our release schedule for our streaming partners, via our in-house digital sales platform, as well as Spotify for Artists, Amazon Music for Artists, and more.
- Working closely alongside Absolute’s Label Management department and clients, coordinating the timely collection and delivery of assets to align with supply chain timelines and sourcing pitch information ahead of relevant digital sales timelines.
- Building products using our in-house delivery portal, and updating our Internal Releases Tracker – as well as helping labels and partners with said portal where required + coordinating troubleshooting with the Digital Product team on all product builds & subsequent deliveries.
- Creating and updating smart links for release campaigns using our in-house platform, Slinky + coordinating troubleshooting & fixes with the Development team associated with link builds.
- Collect and analyse sales/market/playlist data and trends via platforms such as Spotify for Artists, Apple Music for Artists, Chartmetric, and more.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of online and traditional marketing campaigns.
- Provide campaign updates to stakeholders, heads & directors when required for internal company presentations.
- Assisting the Digital Product and Retail teams with submitting & pitching videos to VEVO.
- Submitting lyrics to all external DSP lyrics display platforms like Musixmatch & LyricFind.
- Assisting the Label Management team in submitting relevant releases for Spotify’s Discovery Mode.
- Creation and supplication of Distribution Reports to key labels on a weekly basis.
- Assisting in content planning and creation, suggesting content plans for various social media & DSP platforms to labels.
- Working alongside Absolute’s sync partner, pitching suitable tracks for a variety of sync briefs, highlighting priority records where suitable.
- Responsible for pitching Absolute’s catalogue for monthly in-store retail playlist opportunities.
- Collaborate with 3rd parties to forge own direct relationships in the future.
- Identify and assist in sourcing new artists and label businesses.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience preferably working at/with: record label, management company, label services company or distributor.
- A solid introductory knowledge of various music industry sectors and functions: distribution, marketing, promotion, sync and neighbouring rights.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Comfortable communicating with clients and developing new relationships.
- Extremely organised and able to multitask and prioritise when required.
- Curious self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive.
- Reliable understanding and knowledge of social media and its application within music.
- A passion for music and understanding of its current trends within pop culture.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Final Cut Pro is an advantage, but not required.
- An ‘I can fix that’ attitude.
WHAT WE’LL GIVE YOU
- Hybrid working (our office is in Wimbledon, London).
- 22 bookable days of paid annual leave, in addition to your birthday, bank holidays and the Christmas period.
- Private medical insurance.
- Continuous courses and training covering both your immediate role and the wider music industry.
- This is a full-time role. Typical office hours are Monday to Thursday 09:30 – 18:00 and on Fridays, we finish at 17:00.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application via firstname.lastname@example.org, including a cover letter and your CV.
The closing date for applications is January 31st, 2024. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a first-round virtual interview shortly after this date.
You’re welcome to apply to any of our roles regardless of your race, gender, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or parental responsibility. We are open to making reasonable adjustments to both the job spec and interview process to be fully inclusive and you’re welcome to let us know about these at any point during the recruitment process or in your initial CV email.