Digital Supply Chain Manager, Full-Time (UK)
Absolute Label Services is looking for a Digital Supply Chain Manager with a passion for music and tech to join our growing team!
Absolute is the leading independent label services business who are proudly working with some of the best record labels and artists in the independent sector.
We’re looking for a bright candidate with an eye for detail to become an integral part of Absolute’s friendly, dynamic and collaborative digital team.
What does a Digital Supply Chain Manager at Absolute Label Services do?
- Operate our in-house delivery system to supply audio and video content to digital partners that adheres to their respective music metadata style guides.
- Maintain and manage Absolute’s YouTube CMS and Multi-Channel Network.
- Provide timely resolutions and well-informed, thoughtful guidance to client-facing team members.
- Communicate effectively and professionally at all levels internally, with label and artist clients and with our digital partners’ operational teams.
- Work with our in-house Development team to review and optimise supply chain processes.
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues impacting our audio and video supply chain.
- Develop and maintain departmental ‘how-to’ guides and provide ongoing advice and training to the wider team on digital music supply chain best practices / new developments.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Digital Music Operations or similar Digital Music Supply Chain role.
- Proven understanding of the iTunes and Spotify Music Metadata Style Guides.
- Expertise in YouTube CMS / Rights Management is essential. Applicants with valid or expired YouTube certifications in Content Ownership and Asset Monetisation modules will be at a distinct advantage.
- Familiarity with digital media formats and delivering content via DDEX.
- Ability to communicate calmly and efficiently at all levels when handling complex and time sensitive matters.
- Conscientious and meticulous attention to detail and advanced analytical and problem-solving skills; especially in resolving XML, DDEX and similar operational issues.
- Familiarity with iTunes Connect and Spotify Catalogue Manager will be beneficial.
Salary commensurate with experience.
This is full time role. Typical office hours are Monday to Thursday 9:30 – 18:00 and on Fridays we finish an hour early at 17:00.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com